Visitors to the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May are in for a very special treat this year. The European Yacht of the Year for 2022, the Hanse 460 will be officially released at the event. These annual awards are considered the pinnacle for the boatbuilding sector and the judging is conducted by an expert jury of 12.
The Hanse 460 won the Family Cruiser category against incredibly impressive nominees – Beneteau Oceanis 34.1, the Dufour 470, the Neel 43 and the Jeanneau SO 380. This is the 19th year that these awards have been conducted an in addition to this category, there are a number of other categories and special mentions. Judging includes trials and is considered an extremely thorough and an impartial judging process.
The local importer of the Hanse range of yachts, Windcraft Yachts, reports it has secured a number of Hanse 460 hulls which will no doubt be quickly snapped up by eager buyers. We provide details on why the Hanse 460 is an award-winner and how we can assist buyers with cheap yacht finance to secure their own prior or on release at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show.
Award-winning Hanse 460
So what is it that sets the Hanse 460 apart from others in the family cruiser yacht category? Here is a summary of just some of the features that combine luxury and another level of performance in sailing in this yacht.
- Stunning new design with angular looks courtesy of designers, Berret-Racoupeau from France. Known for their stylish and innovative designs and creations.
- Design includes the slightly reversed bow and the hard chine which runs from bow to amidship.
- Easy-sailing features which are characteristic of the Hanse brand.
- The self-tacking jib and the lines that lead aft to twin helms to facilitate ease of handling solo or duo.
- Ability to personalise with 12 layouts to select from.
- Layouts include the Classic which has 3 cabins and 2 heads and nav table which is particularly suited to long-distance cruising. For charter operators and sail training business the layout with 5 cabins and 3 heads that sleeps 10 could be ideal.
- Tailor to individual preferences with Performance, Flagship, Cruising and Comfort packages.
- Magnificent interiors with spacious layouts and clever storage solutions
- LOA 47’11”/14.6m, hull length 45’6”/13.87m, LWL 42’10”/13.05m, beam 15’9”/4.79m
- Draft: shallow keel 5’9”/1.75m; L-keel, medium 7’5”/2.25m
- Diesel engine 57 HP with option 80 HP
- Fuel tank 210 litre approx., fresh water tank 450 litre approx.
- 8 hull windows
- Hull construction: GRP, isophthalic gelcoat, vinyl ester resin, balsa sandwich laminate
For more details and pics of the award-winning Hanse 460 head to the Windcraft website
Securing Yacht Finance Pre-Launch
Windcraft has announced that the Australian release of the Hanse 460 will happen at the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show which will be held on the Gold Coast in May. This is an extremely popular event attracting impressive crowds from across Australia. The competition to capture popular vessels which may be in limited supply will no doubt be fierce. Buyers intent on purchasing a Hanse 460 on release may increase their chances by securing their yacht finance prior to speaking with the yacht dealer.
For this purpose, Jade Boat Loans provides Pre-Approved Yacht Finance. This is available across our range of secured yacht financing and is a convenient and practical way to approach a yacht purchase. The same interest rates and loan conditions apply to boat loans secured prior to placing an order as to loans applied for after a purchase commitment is made.
The advantages of pre-approved yacht finance can include:-
- Knowing how much you are approved to borrow.
- Knowing what price range of yachts to consider.
- Being ready to place an order as soon as you decide on the right yacht.
- Possibly getting in ahead of other prospective buyers who don’t have their finance secured.
- Capturing limited supply craft early.
Ordering a Hanse 460 on release in May with pre-approved finance may also mean buyers get in before any possible interest rate later in the year.
- Include all the options and extras you want at time of ordering. By including all the items required in the same order, the cost can usually be included in the yacht finance. Remember to order safety equipment include life jackets and beacons as well as any upgrades in electronics and other devices you may want.
- Use our Yacht Finance Calculator to work out how you would like your finance structured in regard to the loan term. Simply leave the loan amount and interest rate constant while varying the loan term and see how that alters the monthly loan repayment estimate. Having a clear idea of what you want when you speak with our consultants can expedite the finance process.
To start the process of securing your very own Yacht of the Year, a Hanse 460, speak with Jade Boat Loans about affordable yacht finance.
Contact Jade Boat Loans on 1300 000 003 for a quote on finance for a Hanse 460
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION AND SPECIFIC DETAILS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS ARTICLE HAVE BEEN PREPARED AND ARE PRESENTED PURELY AS GENERAL INFORMATION AND NOT INTENDED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL ADVICE FOR BOAT BUYERS AND LOAN BORROWERS. FOR THOSE THAT CONSIDER THEY REQUIRE SPECIFIC ADVICE, THEY SHOULD CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED IN REGARD TO ERRORS AND MIS-PRESENTED DATA AND DETAILS HEREIN.